Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Monday, March 14, 2016

Shotbox - New 2016 Vendor


We have a number of fantastic **NEW** vendors joining us in 2016. I am REALLY excited about them. We are always on the lookout for what is new and exciting in the crafting industry and Shotbox is one of those finds that we are really excited about!

First off, Friday morning Shotbox will be offering a FREE demonstration/tutorial class at Let's Create Expo. It will be held in Classroom A at 9:00 am. Mark your calendars and sign up early because space will be limited. Come learn how to digitize scrapbook pages, documents, etc into high quality images using Shotbox. You will be amazed to see what you can do with a Shotbox and the camera on your phone.


Now, a little more about Shotbox.....

I have been using Shotbox now for about 6 weeks and I am in LOVE with it!

Shotbox is perfect for bloggers, scrapbookers, artists, genealogists, crafters or anybody else who wants to take quality photographs without all the expensive equipment. If you have kids interested in stop motion animation, this is also great for that.



Here are a few photos I took with my phone (HTC 1) using Shotbox:



Check out my earlier post all about vinyl! Another one of my favorite items at our 2016 show!



In the past I have spent hours trying to get lighting just right to take a nice photo. That is totally in the past now! I can't say enough about how much I love my Shotbox. Make sure to stop by their booth at the show April 22-23, 2016 and learn more about this brand new product!




No comments:

Post a Comment