Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Is It Halloween Yet?

When I look at my garden, I know it is fall but when I walk outside it sure does not feel like it. It is an absolutely beautiful day in Utah today! My kids are on “fall break” so before their “break” starts we are doing a bit of fall cleaning and finishing up our fall and Halloween décor. I am excited to show it off next week but until then.

Check out a few of my favorite fall finds around the web today:

Aren’t these little spiders cute?? My kids would love seeing these hanging from our fruit bowl! Visit DCWV and follow their easy tutorial to make your own.

LOVE the fall colors, don’t you?? This darling layout would look great in a frame with other fall décor or as a card to send to Grandma. Super cute idea over at Imaginisce. Visit their blog for more fun ideas!

Lot’s of fun Halloween ideas over at My Mind’s Eye! Lot’s of ideas for great treat bags. My kids would love this spooky surprise in their school lunch!

Now is this an awesome banner or what? The ladies over at Graphic 45 always deliver! Lot’s of eye candy over on their blog right now! Check out their Halloween home décor for some darling fun.

Time to get my crew cleaning because I am excited to get some Halloween crafting done over here!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment