Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crafty Christmas 2 Page Layout

Hey there! Ange here, with a Christmas layout using DCWV Crafty Christmas!
 
  It's getting to be that time of year and if you haven't already gotten your family photos done, you're probably looking into scheduling one. Every time we do a family shoot we end up with many "out-takes" before we get the "good" photo. But often I love the out-takes almost as much as the photo I'm after. It's all about the little moments, isn't it? So this layout has the "good" family photo that I used for Christmas cards last year, along with some of the funny photos that preceded it. 
 
  These papers are so awesome! I love the heavy weight and the kraft... need I say more? Ok, I will. :) I love these little embossed stockings hung along the top and since I was following a 2 page sketch from Nuts About Sketches, I grabbed both papers from the stack for my base. Then I cut 2 strips from the red polka dot for matting the photos and ran some washi tape along the top and bottom. The journaling spot is the backside of the present pp, also embossed! I cut one piece to back the journaling, cut another for the journaling and edged it with tape and then fussy cut some of the presents out for embellies. Then I used the tag pp (it's embossed too!) for the title, backing it with some green cs and tying a bit of twine around it, and fussy cut the cute little tree from that pp also. I did my beloved inking of the edges on all the cut pieces of pp but not around the layout itself. Super simple but so fun! Here's couple close-ups and a list of products used. :)Ange

DCWV- pp, cs
Nuts About Sketches- sketch #241
downtowntape- live, laugh... 
stampin up- red & green markers
smash- date stamp 
colorbox- brown ink
ektools- foam tape
tombow- tape runner 
stash- striped tape & twine

No comments:

Post a Comment