Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gifting Gift Cards Part 4– Pocket Card

As soon as I saw the Kneehighs & Bowties collection from BasicGrey I was totally in LOVE!
There is absolutely something for everyone in this collection! Yesterday I shared a gift card wallet for a girl and today I have something for the boy (or man) in your life. I will stop drooling now but just one more comment on Kneehighs & Bowties. How about the blue and orange together?? I really like this combination!!
card with gift card pocket final
This card is perfect for Father’s Day coming up in the next few months! The paper is light and fun but perfect for a male recipient. I love how snug my gift card fit into the pocket. It is a perfect fit and is simple enough but makes a great gift as well!
Make sure to stop by Basic Grey’s booth at Scrapbook USA (just over 2 weeks to go) and pick up some fun product!
Until then,
check out all my Gifting Gift Card ideas on My Craft Channel. My latest episode features all 5 of my ideas.
Print
You can also take a peek at my first 3 ideas on our blog:
Part 1: Homemade Snowglobe gift card holder
Part 2: Gift Card Wallet
Part 3: Gift Card/Candy Envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment