Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"The Primrose" Stack from DCWV

Hello all!  Andrea here and I just MUST rave about The Primrose stack from DCWV!  It's one of my favorite lines they've done with its romantic pastels and soft images like birds, flowers and butterflies.  Here's a card I made using some of this fantastic paper:


I adore the ruler-edge bottom and the birdcage, postal stamp and flowers you can see in the background.  The girl stamp I used is from Julie Nutting's line through Prima.  I made the dress out of fabric scraps and added some Washi tape to the background for even more visual interest.  I also used chalks to color in the girl's skin and hair and rosy cheeks.


Lastly, I finished off the card with this great sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Company ("She remained true to herself").  I love that saying because it reminds me to live up to whatever I hold most dear and to not waste energy trying to be someone else.

In addition to the fun patterned paper, this stack also has a lot of flags and frames that you can cut out for all sorts of projects.  The possibilities are endless and if there's one "must-have" paper pad from DCWV, The Primrose stack is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment