Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Monday, January 6, 2014

Thank You Cards - Perfect for an Operation Write Home Donation

Hello and good morning...

It's Wendi here and I'm sharing some thank you cards with you. With Scrapbook USA being just a few months away, it's the perfect time to start working on a few homemade cards for Operation Write Home.

Here's a batch of quick and easy cards that I came up with.
My first #thank U card wa made using the "Homeroom" DCWV collection, normally it's a school line, but I pulled some of the less themey papers from the line for this card. I also used the "Natural Fibers" paper for the pinwheel.


My second "Thank You" card used the DCWV " Modern Meadow" collection.  For the blue layers, I fuxxy cut a few of the scallop layers on one of the paper sheets and then staggered the scallops.


And my third "Thanks" card, I used DCWV "Sweet Tangerine" collection. I fussy cut the flower and butterfly from the papers and used pop dots to add them as embellies to the card.

On each of my cards I also used my sewing machine, just to personalize the card a bit more. It's amazing how sewing on a card will really grab someone's attention.

So grab your supplies and create a special note to someone and express your thanks.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Other supplies: October Afternoon mini alphas, Kaisercraft bling, Basic Grey brad, machine sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment