Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Monday, January 7, 2013

January Monthly Challenge - Get those Layouts Done!

Hey Ange here today, to bring you this month's totally awesome sketch challenge. Check it out!
 This is the perfect sketch to help you get all those awesome holiday photos you just took scrapped! Shawn, of Nuts About Sketches, was kind enough to share this sketch with us for this challenge. Thanks Shawn! Her sketches are so easy to follow and create from. I just love using them and she has tons more on her blog Nuts About Sketches. Don't forget to go check them out!
There is no wrong way to use this sketch. So grab some paper and go! Here is my example:

I used the DCWV Crafty Christmas stack to put together this festive layout of my kids opening presents Christmas morning. I didn't have a 5x7 photo that I wanted to use on this page so I improvised by using two 4x6 photos that I actually cropped a little, since the one on the left was a horizontal picture, to fit into the 5x7 space provided. I didn't feel the need to add a lot of journaling to this layout, so I left the journaling spot blank, but you could always add some embellishment there or whatever makes you happy. That's what it's all about right?
So have fun and don't forget to come back and upload the link to your layout or e-mail a photo to info@scrapbookusaexpo.com by January 31st. I would love to come see it and leave a comment + one lucky (randomly drawn) participant will win 2 early bird tickets to The Original Scrapbook USA coming up March 22-23! :) Ange
Supplies:
DCWV - pp, cs
american crafts - thickers, cb snowflakes
ranger - stickles
sei - ink
downtowntape - red tape w/ star burst 
stash - tapes, stickers
Submitted by Angie M
Submitted by Michelle C
 "All products were from Doodlebug Design, except for the marker. That was American crafts. Can’t wait for the expo this March. My daughter and I go together every time."


Submitted by Armywifeof3


Submitted by Tomi Ann

Submitted by Carla


Submitted by Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment