Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

More from CHA

Each booth at CHA has had some really fun ideas. Everything from layouts to cards to altered projects. I have not been disappointed at all, in fact I am feeling really inspired! Many of the ideas have been absolutely beautiful yet totally doable and often times really simple. Better yet I am leaving with many projects that I could start and finish in a short amount of time and really LOVE the end result.  Simple yet charming is one of the themes I have really taken away from my time here at CHA. Here are a few more of my favorite finds:

My Mind's Eye - I will take the layout and the cutie in the photo as well!



Being that I have 4 princesses at my house I can think of dozens of photos that would fit into this layout perfectly! I like it as a wall hanging as well. (My Mind's Eye)

My Mind's Eye - I am in love with this collection and the colors!

My Mind's Eye

As I would expect Doodlebug has some really fun new collections.
Teacher Appreciation is coming up at our school in a few weeks and I will absolutely need to
play around with this collection for a teacher gift.


Doodlebug

My Mind's Eye


No comments:

Post a Comment