Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cards & Tags for Guys

When the opportunity popped up on the ScrapbookUSA Expo design team to use Basic Grey to make cards and tags for men and boys, I snagged it.  It is HARD to make cards for men, but I've always thought Basic Grey nails it with their masculine collections.  And having the right ingredients sure makes the rest of the job easier!

This first card uses the new Hipster collection -- SO cool.  I also ran a line of washi tape across the front to anchor that metal frame.





And this gift tag could really be used for any age guy.  I used the Kneehighs & Bowties collection.  I love the stickers that come with this collection -- layering them onto the basic tag shape made this project super easy.



Less than a month until ScrapbookUSA Expo!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment