Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Craft Channel Smash Book/Treasure Book Class Added

Another FANTASTIC class has been added to our line-up for Spring 2013!


My Craft Channel is delivering up another incredible class! If you have been dreaming “SMASH BOOK” you will want to join Sherry from My Craft Channel for this class!



I can’t add all the fantastic photos to our class sign up page so I want to do this project a bit more justice with some additional photos.



This class will be taught Saturday March 23rd from 4:00-5:30. The cost is $44.99 but during the first week of sign-ups it will be 10% off which puts the price at $40.49.



Visit our website for a nice LONG list of all the goodies you will receive with this class as well as for sign-up info. You will be using product from the likes of MME, K & Company, Making Memories and Melissa Frances.



I have gotten to know Sherry over the past couple of weeks and I am super excited to have her teaching at the show.


Also check out Sherry’s Friday class, she is teaching a beautiful Crochet Wall Hanging that you won’t want to miss!



In between classes you can find Sherry in the My Craft Channel booth or for all of you “ALL NIGHTER’S” Sherry will be hosting the ALL NIGHT CROP which  is sure to be AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment