Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer's Comin' Check out Imaginisce's new Collection

Hello and good morning..

It's Wendi here and I'm sharing a fun page that I created using the Imaginisce Childhood Memories line. This line is super playful and energetic, and full of wonderful, bright colors.

For my page I choose a photo of my son at the splash park a few summers back, and bounced the bright colors off his swimsuit and highlighted them with the playful colors from the Imaginisce papers.
I just adored these fun "photo" accents from the Snapshot paper and decided to fussy cut some out and them add them to the layout as embellishments.

The ABC alpha stickers were wonderful, since there were several colors and fonts to pick from, so I mixed and matched.
I also added a bit of misting to emphasize the water effect.

Make sure to check out Imaginisce and see what wonderful new products they have to play with.

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment