Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Love U" Card

Hello and good morning..

It's Wendi here, sharing a recent card that I made with you with some DCWV. As many of you know, Oct 5 was World Card Making Day and to go along with that The Original Scrapbook USA Expo is having a donation drive for Operation Write Home. Help us reach our goal of 500 cards! All the details are in this post, 500 Cards.

I created a card with the LOVE theme that could be used towards anyone- a loved one, a friend, or just because I want to say I love it.

I used the DCWV Modern Meadow papers and mixed them all together. One of the sheets actually already had sentiments printed on it, so it was perfect and that's where I pulled the "You are My Heart" tab.
I also fussy cut the tabs from the top and the shaped center piece.

The center yellow piece of paper is actually from the DCWV Natural Fibers papers and has the coolest texture.
I topped it off with some washi tape and a sentiment with some mini alphas from my stash. Quick and easy.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment