Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Friday, November 8, 2013

Homework Layout!

Hello and good morning..

It's Wendi here and I'm sharing with you a layout that I created with one of the DCVW stacks. I used the "Homeroom" stack for this page, which was perfect for a back to school page of my son on his first day to school. Not only that, but his first day to middle school. Why do they grow up so fast???

Here's my page:
I fussy cut several of the images from one of the papers to add as embellies to my page, and used pop dots to raise them up a bit:

And I love the fun textures on several of the papers from this line, the shiny aspect is very fun:

Then topped it off with some stitching across the pennants:

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Other materials: AC cardstock, Mister Huey mist, MME enamel dots, machine stitching, Sharpie pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment