Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Summer Memories

Hello and good morning...

It's Wendi here and even though it is fall, I am finishing up a few final summer layouts that I created with the Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection. This line is really super playful and has some fun colors to produce bright, happy pages. Each time I use this line, it puts a smile on my face.

I scrapped a photo of my daughter from swim lessons this past summer. She really worked hard and came a long way in her swimming abilities and I was proud of her.

I just adore the fun polariods and pictures from the Snapshots paper, it's such a fun additive.

 I layered several paper strips and then added some paper pleating and machine stitching over it:

I added blue misting to the page, since it's a water/pool page, and then topped it off with some pennants on the side with stitching:






Make sure to stop by the Imaginisce site and see what fun collections they have!!!!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment