Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Friday, February 7, 2014

NEW from Basic Grey!

 Hello! Ange here today and I have a super cute layout using Basic Grey's Capture line! This line is so fun. Totally built for those everyday moments that don't always fit under a particular theme. I used some photos of my husband doing pushups with one of our boys on his back and the other helping him balance. It's about the little things, right?


That sticker is what made me choose this line for these photos. Perfect! Everything you see is from the line except the ink and twine. Here are some closeups:


Here you can see that fun sticker at work, along with some others that I thought went well with the photos.

For my title I used the "You're so Amazing" tag sticker and backed it on another pp before adhering it with foam adhesive to give it some pop. I love the circle stickers and rings, they go well with the main design. I used sketch #302 from Nuts About Sketches for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

No comments:

Post a Comment