Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Friday, March 21, 2014

Basic Grey Herb and Honey Collection

Hello and good morning..


It's Wendi here! We are just 1 week until Expo time! Basic Grey is just one of the wonderful vendors we will see at the show this year!



 I'm sharing a layout with you using Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey collection. I completely fell in love with the colors from this line and had tons of fun using it.

I created this page with a photo from Mother's Day a couple of years ago with my three little bunches of love.

I knew I wanted to use the strawberries sticker elements and when I saw them I thought of bunches of strawberries, which inspired my title on the page:

I LOVED the arrow journaling stickers and added tons of distressing through out my page:

I used just a bit of mist and added some splats  too:


Make sure to see what other fun collections that Basic Grey has... They lines are always wonderful to work with...

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!


Other supplies: Mister Huey mist, Sharpie pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment