Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet Authentique Paper!

Easter is just around the corner! Isn't this card SO cute! 

One of my favorite things about shopping at The Original Scrapbook USA Expo is that I am always be able to find my favorite brands and companies as well as great new vendors who quickly become my new favorites!

March 28-29, 2014 will not disappoint. A number of new companies will be joining the show, including Authentique Paper.

I have been admiring their collections for some time now and I am REALLY excited to have them with us this year!

Authentique Paper has been around for just 2 years but they have literally exploded onto the paper crafting scene with a very fun and unique "vintage with a modern twist" style. 
This card and milk carton style box are from Authentique's new collection "Suave". The colors are AMAZING! Check out the tutorial for these projects as well as other amazing layouts with this collection.
 All of Authentique's paper is made in the U.S.A. and all of their products are specifically designed to enhance their company vision that each of us are "genuine" and unique.

I perused their blog this morning and found a number of cute and practical projects (with tutorials) to share. I know that you are going to LOVE Authentique Paper as much as I do! Take a minute and check out their blog and make sure to follow Authentique on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.



Scrapbook USA is less than 3 weeks away! We are getting SO excited to see all our old friends and to make many new friends! While at the show, make sure to stop by Authentique Paper's booth and check out all the fun product and projects that they have!!

I love pink's and blue's together, plus this "Fourish Collection" is screaming Spring!! Check out Authentique's blog for details on this wooden picket fence note holder


No comments:

Post a Comment