Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's the morning after.. Wendi here. Now that the candy has been collected, the photos have been taken and all the spooky fun is over, it's time to complete Halloween 2012. So,  I am sharing a Halloween layout with you today.

Two weekends ago, our family went to CornBellys, one of our favorite Halloween spots to go, and a place that the kids love. Since it was the first year with our little one, I made sure to take advantage of the pumpkins all around and get some close ups of her at the pumpkin patch.

I used the DCWV Halloween & Fall stack, DCWV Halloween embellishment flip pack for my layout here:
I worked with a grid setup for my page. I wanted to make sure I could use lots of the papers from the pack and display them in a way that wasn't overwhelming.

I cut out 2.5x2.5 squares and then added embellishments:
I added some white mist in the background to create a  spooky page. I also punched circles to add more patterns to the square patterned papers:
Then topped off the page with a cute lil witches hat.
There you go...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment