Next Show: April 20th & 21st, 2018



Home i Event Info i Tickets i Classes i Vendors i FAQ's

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monogrammed Wall Hanging

Monthly Monday Challenge HERE


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun weekend spending time with loved ones! With the Turkey and Pie behind us, it is time to look forward to the Christmas Gift Giving Season!

Looking for an inexpensive, yet cute, crafty gift to give this Christmas?

I LOVE the personal touch you can give with a monogrammed wall hanging. I actually made this a few weeks ago as a bridal shower gift but it would also make a fantastic Christmas gift, especially for that loved one who already has everything.

DSC_0048

I purchased the frame at Hobby Lobby. It was 50% off so I paid $10.00 for it. You could save some cash by purchasing a less expensive frame or by purchasing an unfinished frame and painting it yourself. I used some paper from home and some vinyl I got at our fall show in September for $1.00 per sheet (scratch and dent section in the Oh My Crafts booth). Looking at my line up of Christmas gift ideas, I should have gotten more.

This project did not make a huge mess and was super quick and easy to put together!

DSC_0049

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment